The GCT Story
Gas Cleaning Technologies LLC (GCT), established in 1995, has built a reputation as a responsive, solutions-driven organization with strong technical qualifications and a proven record of accomplishment by delivering high quality, niche process engineering services at cost competitive prices. GCT provides specialized process engineering and multi-disciplinary capabilities to the minerals, ferrous and non-ferrous metals industries.
In 2000, GCT merged with HG Engineering based in Toronto and was later acquired by WorleyParsons’ Mineral and Mining division in 2005. In 2010, GCT divested from WorleyParsons and is again operating as an independent entity.
Areas of specialization include:
- Process evaluation and optimization
- Process development
- Material and heat balances
- Computational Fluid Dynamics modeling
- Pyro- and hydrometallurgical plant design
- Furnace design
- Process engineering
- Process gas handling and cleaning system design
- Heat recovery and energy optimization
- Process plant fugitive emissions control
- Field testing and monitoring
- Waste water treatment
- Bulk materials handling
- Evaluation of new processes
Why Do The Biggest Names In Industry Consistently Request Our Services?
We want to be the premier global provider of process engineering, project development and consulting services in air pollution control and energy optimization in the metals processing industry.
What Makes GCT Different?
We strive to:
- Put safety at the forefront of our employees and customers
- Be respectful of our impact on the environment
- Improve environment by addressing compliance requirements through sustainable projects
- Be responsive to our customers’ needs
- Exceed customer expectations
- Advise, define and implement solutions for our clients
- Drive innovations through in-depth knowledge, technology and experience
- Be a results driven organization
- Develop and maintain relationships based on value and trust
- Maintain an open, encouraging, and challenging environment for our staff
Metallurgical Process Specialists for Some of the Most Demanding Clients.
Our Professional Staff
GCT’s success as a company is directly attributable to the quality of our highly skilled engineering and design staff.
- Individual commitment to a team effort allows us to attain exceptional results.
- Professional development is fostered in a supportive and positive workplace environment.